Terms & Conditions
TEDDINGTON DANCE STUDIO (T.D.S.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Invoices are distributed at the beginning of each Half Term, and are to be paid within 14 days of the Invoice Date.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque or online banking.
Cash: is to be given in a sealed envelope with child’s name on the front.
Cheques: are to be made payable to Teddington Dance Studio with child’s name on the back. There will be a £7.50 charge for any cheques that do not clear.
Online banking: your child’s name should be put as a reference.
- Existing students are invited to trial new classes, free of charge for the first lesson, thereafter they will be charged accordingly.
- Multiple child discount will be given to families with more than one sibling attending classes. 10% will be deducted off the second or subsequent child’s invoice. (One family living at the same address paid by one bill payer).
- Multiple class discounts for children that attend more than one class will be entitled to a 5% deduction from each class price.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to watch weekly classes, however they will be invited to watch end of term performances to see the progress their child.
- Uniform is expected to be worn for each class and can be purchased from Teddington Dance Studio. Hair is to be worn in a bun for Ballet and neatly tied up for all other classes.
- A Half Terms notice is to be given in writing if any child wishes to withdraw from a class.
- Photographs and video footage of pupils taken by Teddington Dance Studio may be used on our website and Social Media profiles. If you do not wish your child’s image to be used for these purposes you must kindly inform the principal in writing.
- Notification must be given to the principal if a child is absent from class due to illness.
- The principal must be notified of any learning differences and health concerns, that a student may have, prior to registration to meet the needs of the student.
- Teddington Dance Studio is only responsible for students whilst in Parents/Guardians must supervise their child/children at all other times.
- Students must be collected by a parent or guardian at the end of their lesson if under the age of 16.
- Last minute cancellation of classes by Teddington Dance Studio due to circumstances out of our control, will be credited on to the next Half Terms invoice.
- Teddington Dance Studio teachers are fully qualified, hold a DBS certificate and are fully insured.
- Teddington Dance Studio does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- By registering your child for a class and completing a registration form you agree to the Teddington Dance Studio Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may be updated at any time parents/guardians will be notified.